Hi there! Today see the start of a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this week we would like to see 'Scallops' in your creations :)
We are sponsored by Crafts & Me as well as our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen, so make sure you pop over and join in! :)
Here is my card:
I have used the gorgeous 'Dandelion Clock' from LOTV, coloured with ProMarkers. I have cut out the main image and scalloped circle using Nestabilities. The papers are from Craft Creations and the border is cut using a MS punch. Everything is lightly inked using purple ink, The sentiment is also from LOTV.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies - A Little Bit Distressed (I hope my inking is enough- if not please delete me!)
I Love ProMarkers #123- Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #35- Things with Wings (2nd Entry)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #116- Things with Wings (2nd Entry)
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a lovely weekend :) xxx
Autumn
15 hours ago

This is gorgeous Helen, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, super cute card - love the stamp and your colours are great.
ReplyDeleteSarah
This card is just beautiful Helen, I love it. I love pastel colours when they are done well and you clearly have a knack with them, I'm a bit on the rubbish side with paler colours, I always feel like I have to add a splash of colour somewhere!! Thanks for joining us this week over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs n stuff
Andy
x
Adorable, sweet image with sweet colors!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love this card Helen, gorgeous colours, layout and one of my fave stamps too! :)
ReplyDeletehugs
xxalisonxx
Gorgeous card. Beautiful purple and cute image.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Natali
So soft and pretty Helen. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Helen, that is such a pretty colour and I do so love this LOTV stamp. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
Ooo I love this Helen! Very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLaura xx