Monday, 25 June 2012

Quick Cards Magazine...

I was lucky enough to design a card which is in this months Quick Cards Magazine (Issue 102) on the back page as part of Little Claire's monthly column :)

Here is the card I made for the magazine, using the gorgeous 'Footballing Hedgehog' stamp from Little Claire Designs:



I have stamped the main image twice and the football separately. I then masked off the smaller hedgehog. All the images were coloured with ProMarkers and cut with Classic Squares Nestabilities. I have also used the 'Bunting' set, also from Little Claire's to create the 'Happy Days' sentiment. The papers are from Craft Creations, cardstock, ribbon and Candi from my stash.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card, hope you like it :) x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, wow what a fabulous card, I love it! Such bright and vibrant colours and cute little image. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete