Well today it is lovely and sunny here, although it may not last long! Today I am sharing my card for the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' which started at the weekend.
This month we want to see your 'Summer Fun' cards and this is what I came up with:
The image is from the gorgeous 'Beach Huts' set over at Little Claire Designs, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on black cardstock. The bunting stamp is also from Little Claire's, and the sentiment is from LOTV. The papers are Echo Park 'Paradise Beach', perfect for summer makes!
Please pop over to the Sweet Stampin' blog to join in our challenge for a chance to win prizes from Stamp & Create and Joanna Sheen :)
Thanks for popping by- hope you like the card :) x
Clean and Simple Challenge Winner
2 days ago

Fab card! Love those little beach huts!
ReplyDeleteWedgie xxx
Hi Helen, love your card, such wonderful colours and so right for the weather we are having. Hoping you are well and things are better for you, hugs Heidi xxx
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card Helen, love the papers.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
I love it sweetie...great colours & love that fabbie image!
ReplyDeletehugs and xxx
Gemma
Hi Helen, what a great card! I've got that stamp too, only used it once!!
ReplyDeleteSarah