Here is the card I have made for the challenge:
I have used the gorgeous 'Travelling Daisy' from Little Claire's, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on red & black cardstock. The papers are from 'Forever Friends, Best of British'. The sentiment is from LOTV and I have added some Card Candi to finish it off :)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #25 - 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
Passion for ProMarkers #153- 'Lots of Layers'
Don't forget to check out Little Claire's Blog to enter the challenge and to see what the other DT members have come up with :) x

Awwww this is too cute, gorgeous image and love the papers. Joey xx
ReplyDeleteso stunning helen.fabulous patriotic colours and gorgeous image an design.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week at PFP ;D
xx coops xx
Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteOh she's so sweet Helen! Great card.
ReplyDeleteSusan xx
Hi helen, I checked all your cards from the last days and all cards are really amazing. Love the blue, red, white ones. gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Doreen xx
what a gorgeous image Helen and wow to your colouring of her...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
What a great card!!! Love the flag she is carrying! Your cards are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Antonella :-)
P.S. I followed your link, and am also participating, at the Sweet Stamp Challenge... check out my post here: http://quilling.blogspot.com/2012/07/fabulous-friday-share-memories-freebies.html