This month Little Claire's have released a gorgeous stamp set called 'Bright Blue Skies' as their club stamp :)
Here are the cards I have made using this set:
For this card I have used one of the main images from the set mounted on dark brown cardstock, The papers are from My Mind's Eye 'On the Sunny Side'. The circular sentiment is from the 'Dictionary Definitions' set from Little Claire's, and the tag sentiments are from LOTV. Pearls and Candi from my stash.
This is the second card I made with the set:
This time I have used the other main image in the set, again coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on dark brown card stock. The papers are from My Mind's Eye 'Fine and Dandy' and the sentiments are the lovely little LOTV tags again. Pearls and Candi from my stash.
This is such a lovely set which also has a butterfly set and sentiments included so please pop over to Little Claire's website to check it out and see the other DT examples :) x
I would like to enter this second card in the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Bye for now x
Clean and Simple Challenge Winner
2 days ago

Two very gorgeous cards Helen, I really love the layouts. I have been looking through your blog and all of your cards are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLaura xx
Fab cards :) Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly - Jane x
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute Helen! :) Love the sweet image and those tags look ace!
ReplyDeletehugs
xxalisonxx