Sunday, 1 April 2012

April Club Stamp from Little Claire's :) x

Well it is already the first of April! Can you believe it?! Well as always, the first of the month means a new club stamp at Little Claire's :)

This month the stamp is called 'Oodles of Joie de Vivre' and features a gorgeous image and 2 sentiments.

Here is a card I have made using this stamp:

I have coloured the main image using ProMarkers then mounted it on yellow and brown cardstock. I have used the circular sentiment from the set, again coloured with ProMarkers and inked with yellow ink. The papers are Craft Creations and I have added some Card Candi for embellishments :)

Thanks for taking time to look at my card. Please remember to pop over to the Little Claire website to check out the other DT creations :) x

10 comments:

  1. Really cute card and gorgeous bog - look forward to working with you :)

    Hope you have a smashing week hun,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Helen, such a cute image & the sentiment is fab. So glad you're gonna be working with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabby card...look look forward to seeing your creations.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, pretty card. Welcome to the Sweet Stampin' team looking forward to getting to know you.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, such a pretty card! Love the image and choice of colours.

    Looking forward to getting to know you over at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen :o) Fab stamp and love the lemon gingham! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen! Very spring like :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, so fresh and "springy"! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Helen & beautiful spring colours...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card, I have not got round to using this stamp yet as I have been sidetracked with cupcake skirts and brollies you know how it is, your mind sometimes just goes of at a tangent and takes a while to get back on track. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete