Hello there and welcome to the weekend!
Today we have another new challenge for you over at Sweet Stampin' and the theme is 'more than one ribbon'
Here is my card for the challenge:
I have used a DigiStamp Boutique image which I have coloured with ProMarkers and also paper pieced. I have added the green ribbon by using a Martha Stewart ribbon punch and then threading the ribbon through. The papers are My Mind's Eye 'Fly a Kite', mounted on black cardstock. Candi from Craftwork cards, coloured with ProMarkers :)
We are sponsored by Crafty Ribbons who are offering the following prize:

We also have our monthly sponsor, Joanna Sheen who is offering a £10 voucher to one lucky winner!
So don't forget to pop over to the Sweet Stampin' Blog to check out the other DT cards and join in with our challenge! :) x
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes #116- Anything Goes
Here Comes the Boys # 25 - Cards for Tiddly Peeps
DigiStamp Boutique- April Customer Competition
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes #116- Anything Goes
Here Comes the Boys # 25 - Cards for Tiddly Peeps
DigiStamp Boutique- April Customer Competition

Helen love this card! It is clean and crisp, the image just pops!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Helen. Just perfect for Tiddly Peeps :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Susan xx
Super cute card - love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Jenny x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea to thread the ribbon like that - it looks terrific. hugs x
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card and I love the clean finish! Thanks for playing and sharing at Here Come The Boys. Woo x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card..........love all the fab colours.....see you on Saturday xx
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, your card is just brilliant! Love the bright cheerful colours and you are so clever to think of threading the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Great card for a tiddly Peep! Thanks for joining us over at HERE COME THE BOYS.
ReplyDeleteHugs Di
xxxx