Hi there :)
Earlier this week I was lucky enough to be asked to join the Sweet Stampin' Design team! I was thrilled with the news and obviously said yes! So here I am with my first DT card for Sweet Stampin' :)
The theme for this challenge is 'Dies and Doodles' - at first I was a little worried about the 'doodle' part- but I once I got started I really enjoyed it and found I became a bit 'doodle happy!'
Here is my card:
I have used a gorgeous image from Lili of the Valley, coloured with ProMarkers. The papers are from Echo Park (Springtime) and Craft Creations, mounted on dark brown cardstock. The main image and mount are cut using Nestabilities. The sentiment and Card Candi are from Craftwork cards. 'Dream' sticker and gem from my stash.
This challenge is sponsored by our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen- one lucky winner will win a £10 gift voucher to spend in the online store :)

We also have another sponsor for this weeks challenge:
Prize: £10 gift voucherI would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I love ProMarkers #111- Springtime
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp- Use your favourite tool (my cuttlebug)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my card- don't forget to pop over to the Sweet Stampin' Blog to check out the other DT cards and to enter the challenge :) x

Love this card Helen! The image is so sweet.
ReplyDeletexxx
Hi Helen...fabby card and nothing wrong with doodle happy...I love doodles...maybe you knew that??
ReplyDeleteFi
x
Great card, cute bunny! Again welcome aboard.
ReplyDeleteHi Helen...welcome to Sweet Stampin! Gorgeous first card, very cute and I love your doodling! Wedgie xxx
ReplyDeleteHa ha, you only have to check out Fi's blog to see she loves doodles lol!! I love your doodles too Helen, they look fab & I have to be honest, this challenge would have given me the heebie jeebies lol!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous debut card xx
What a beautiful card! I love this little sweet bunny:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week.
Berit:)
Hi Helen, love this one! Great doodling and love your layout!!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
This is just gorgeous Helen! Love the image and lovely colours, and I think your doodles look fabulous :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteAww! this is so cute Helen, love the doodling.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
I so love the crisp white background and the brads. It's just beutiful!
ReplyDeleteLove Mickaela