Hi! Today a new challenge has started over on Little Claire's Blog and the theme this month is 'Spring'.
Here is the card I have made for the challenge:
I have used the 'Walk in the Park' stamp from Little Claire's, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on dark brown cardstock. I have also used 'Georgina's Buttons and Stitching' stamp to add detail to the backing papers. The yellow paper is part of a Forever Friends pack, but I am not sure where the spring paper is from though! The blue buttons are papermania and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards :)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers #108- Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - One for the Girls... or Mum
Allsorts Challenge #146 - Three in a Row
Thanks for taking a look at my card, don't forget to visit the Little Claire Blog to check out the other DT cards and to enter the challenge :) x

Super card I love the colours and cute image, Mary x
ReplyDeleteThat's really pretty. Lovely papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeleteHi Helen,
ReplyDeleteGreat fun card, you can never fail to raise a smile with Little Claire stamps. Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good Luck! Jo x
Gorgeous card Helen - lovely sunny colours. Jx
ReplyDeleteit's so cute done, very nice, love the papers you used!
ReplyDelete