Sunday, 11 March 2012

Making Cards Magazine...

Hi there! I hope you are all planning to have a relaxing Sunday... I know I am- hopefully to involve some crafting later on :)

I have just stopped by this morning to share a project which I have made using Little Claire images and which appears in the current (April) edition of Making Cards Magazine...

And here is a closer look at the card:

For this card I have used the lovely 'Garden Set' by Little Claire Designs, along with one of their tag cards which I have punched using an EK success punch. The image is coloured with ProMarkers, mounted on black cardstock. I have used wooden embellishments, pearls, gems, buttons and ribbons from my stash to decorate it.

I am really pleased with how the project has turned out in the mag, thank you to Gill & Steve from Little Claire's for using my card :) x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge #145- Say it with Flowers
Papertake Weekly- Anything goes
Passion for ProMarkers #139- for Mum/ Female Relative (2nd entry)
I Love ProMarkers #107- Ribbon & Bows (2nd 2ntry)

10 comments:

  1. Your card looks great Helen and congrats on your feature in the mag - it is certainly well deserved.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice tag-card! Love the cut out at the bottom. Same patterned ribbon in different colors - nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen.........many congratulations on your mag feature xx Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Helen and congrats on making it into print! Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen. Love the punched edge. Huge congrats on the mag feature.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, what a fab style.. and congrats on being published. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, what a beautiful card. I love the images and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for my late comment x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Helen for getting another project published.

    Please have a look at my blog. There is something for you.

    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoorah!!! Well done you - you're famous!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, well done, please pop over to my blog as there is something for you, Mary x

    ReplyDelete