Today is the start of a new challenge at Craft Your Passion, and it's my last as an October DT, which I have enjoyed very much :)
The challenge is a bingo board challenge. I have chosen buttons, sentiment and free choice (embossing).
This week we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps, I have used the lovely 'Snowman with Skates' image.
here is my card:
The image is coloured with ProMarkers, double mounted on blue cardstock. I embossed a piece of blue Core'dinations cardstock in a cuttlebug embossing folder and then lightly sanded it. I then mounted this panel on lighter blue cardstock. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards, edges inked with blue ink. Buttons from my stash :)
Thanks for taking the time to look at my card, hope you like it! Don't forget to pop over to the Craft Your Passion blog to check out the DT cards and enter the challenge :) x

Gorgeous - super cute image. Jxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Helen, love the very cute snowman.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
Fab card, such a cute snowman :o) Lisa x
ReplyDelete