Saturday, 8 October 2011

New Challenge at Little Claire's :)

Today is the start of a new challenge at Little Claire Designs, and the theme is 'Christmas' :)

Here is my card for the challenge:

I have used 'Cold, Crisp Kisses' stamp by Red Gingham, available here from Little Claire's. The image is coloured using ProMarkers, stamped on card cut using 'Eyelet Circles' nestabilities. The papers are from Dovecraft ('Christmas Joy'). The sentiment is also from Red Gingham, stamped using green memento ink. The card base is made using half of a 'Top Notch' card by craftwork card, folded down the middle. I have edges the main panel with Stickles glitter glue. A simple card all in all :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card, hope you like it :) Don't forget to pop over to Little Claire's blog to take part & check out the other DT cards :) x

2 comments:

  1. Love the contempory look on this card!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen - great image and I love the Nestie layers - they look really cool. Jxx

    ReplyDelete