Hi, today there is another sneak peek over at Little Claire's, today we are showing you another stamp from the new 'Cutie Patootie' range, so make sure you pop over to the Little Claire Designs blog to check out the stamp and enter the competition to win a set of these stamps :)
Here is one of the cards I have made using the 2 characters on a swing:
The image is coloured using ProMarkers. Papers are from 'The Green Stack' by DCWV , mounted on blue cardstock. Punch detail at the bottom of the card is made by punching strips of craft card using various Martha and mounting them onto the bottom of the cardblank. The Tag is one of the new sentiment tags to be released shortly by Little Claire's. Card Candi coloured using crimson ProMarker, ribbon from my stash :)
I would like to enter my card in the I Love Promarkers challenge which is 'tags'.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my card :) x

These stamps are so cute - may have to pick a few up when I go to the NEC next week.
ReplyDeleteLove your card - especially the colour choices.
Sharon x
Love it! The contrast between red/blue and Kraft is really effective. Fab colouring too x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card...love the colours against the kraft card & love your punch edges at the bottom of your card..just perfect!!
ReplyDeletehugs and xxx
Gemma
Stunning Helen.....I love your colour choice and very pretty edges. xxGaynor
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. I really like the layered borders and cute image.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Fantastic card - I love the Kraft on Kraft punching. Jxx
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this Helen! The punched border detail looks fabulous and I love the colours too, just gorgeous :o) Lisa x
ReplyDelete