Saturday, 5 November 2011

Blog Candy!

Hello, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Perhaps some of you, like me have visited or are going to visit the NEC show this weekend! I can't wait to go tomorrow, but I will probably spend too much!

I have collected some candy together that I would like to offer to one of my blog visitors!

There's a mixture of items including a couple of Little Claire stamps, some papers and various embelishments, some for Christmas and some general... so hopefully something for everyone! :)

To enter, please could you leave a comment below and become a follower of my blog if you are not already. If you would like to mention my candy on your blog that would be great but not compulsory! :)

I will leave my blog candy open for a couple of weeks- until midnight Saturday 19th Novemeber, then I will draw the winner on Sunday 20th November.

Thanks for stopping by! :) x

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo Helen, gorgeous candy and can you believe that I don't have those LC stamps lol! Thanks for sharing your wonderful goodies, off to go spread the word, have a lovely afternoon, Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely candy, better than a visit to a sweet shop, :-), thanks for sharing , have a fab weekend ,kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Helen, lovely Candy.
    Thank you for the chance to win.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete