Wednesday, 23 January 2013

New Releases from Little Claire's...

This week Little Claire's are releasing gorgeous new stamps everyday! One of the new stamps to be released today is the gorgeous 'Yes Miss' and here is one of the cards I made with this stamp:


This stamp is coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on dark brown cardstock. The papers are from Papermania's capsule collection, inked with pale blue ink. The sentiment tag is from the 'Little Beauties' set, also from Little Claire's. The banner die is by Memory Box and corner die is a Wimsey Die. Pearls and ribbon from my stash :) 

Here is a second card using this stamp: 


Again, the stamp is coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on dark brown cardstock. The yellow paper is Craft Creations, green from my stash (can't remember where it's from!) Again I have used a tag sentiment from the 'Little Beauties' set. I have also used some ribbon, Card Candi & my favourite Memory Box die :)

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges: 
I love ProMarkers #152- Anything Goes (1st card)
Passion for ProMarkers #182 - Favourite Colour Combo (2nd Card- I'm making lots of yellow & green cards at the moment- I'm loving the spring colours!)

Thanks for stopping by to see my cards! Don't forget to check out Little Claire's Blog and the gallery on Little Claire's website for more DT inspiration :) x

12 comments:

  1. 2 fab cards ,the image is so cute and i love the colour combo's you chose
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck in the challenge
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, another great stamp from LC, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, both cards look lovely. I really like your clean, uncluttered style it shows off the stamping so well!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really cute cards. The second is certainly full of the joys of Spring - love that colour combo.
    Thank you for joining us on the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards. I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card! Green and Yellow is one of my favourite combos too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. both so stunning helen.gorgeous colours and designs and the image is really sweet.
    thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, what gorgeous cards. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creations Helen and you have managed to make each one unique even though its the same gorgeous image.
    Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 absolutely gorgeous cards sweetie and great layouts too...

    Hope you are well!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous designs Helen, must get this stamp.xx

    ReplyDelete