Well today sees the release of some lovely new stamps from Little Claire's: 'Little Doggies' and 'Girl Cat'.
Here is a very simple card I have made using the gorgeous new cat stamp:
This is a little 10 x 10 note card, I have coloured the image with ProMarkers and stuck it to the card base. I have then mounted the gingham paper onto card and then cut out a circle using Nestabilities. I have raised the patterned panel with 3D foam pads and stuck it over the main image. This is a technique I have seen on a couple of blogs and in magazines, but never tried myself, so I enjoyed having a go at this :) The little sentiment is included in the stamp set too, pearls from my stash :)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers #156- 'Four Legged Friends'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'Pearls and Flowers'
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a good week :) Don't forget to stop by Little Claire's Blog to see more ideas with their new releases and details of a new competition to win some of these gorgeous stamps :) x

This is so cute, love your colouring and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx
ReplyDeletePretty card! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's this month ♥
ReplyDeleteVery sweet & lovely Helen. The technique looks fab & would quite like to try that myself xx
ReplyDelete