I am popping by today to remind you that the current challenge at Little Claire's is 'Happy New Year', so make sure you go on over to the blog and join us :)
Here is the card I created for the challenge, which I haven't gotten around to blogging until now!- I will try to be better with my blog this year but I can't promise anything ;)
This is a small card I have made using 'Georgina's Rosettes' and 'Sunshine Sentiments', both from Little Claire's. The 'Happy New Year' sentiment is from LOTV. The papers are from My Mind's Eye, gems from my stash :) x
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz #51- Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon with some more cards :) x

Great card! Love the colors and patterns and your paper piecing is flawless! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Helen, I love all the different papers ussed, very effective, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely card Hun I love the rosette :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
Hugs Mandy xxx
A beautiful creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at PTW! xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Helen!!!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes!!!
Hugs
Natali
Happy New Year Helen - Fab card. Jx
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, just had a nosey and your cards are fab. I especially love the sentiment on the rosette,
ReplyDeleteLiz x