Hi there! I'm dropping by today to share the cards I made using the lovely new stamp by Little Claire Designs :) This stamp is the November Club stamp, called 'Let's Bake'.
The stamp in coloured using ProMarkers and mounted on lilac cardstock. The papers are by Craft Creations, inked with pale purple ink. I have also used Memory Box Corner Bow Die and Whimsy Corner Dies. The sentiment is from Little Claire's 'At Home' stamp set. Pearls from my stash :)
I have chosen Kraft Card as a base this time. Again the image is coloured with ProMarkers mounted on dark red, kraft and light red card. I have used alot of the same supplies as the top card, including the At Home stamp set. The red gingham is also by Craft Creations. Gems from my stash :)
I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes (1st card)
Cupcake Craft Challenges # 217- Get Krafty (2nd card)
Thanks for stopping by- remember to pop over to the Little Claire's website and blog to check out the lovely DT cards! :) x
Clean and Simple Challenge Winner
2 days ago


Fab Krafty card :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC -Jane x
ReplyDeleteWow! These must have taken you ages!! They are both fab.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
ReplyDeleteThat's fab Helen and exactly the kind of image I need to do a card for my friend who is moving soon :)
ReplyDeleteSusan x
These are adorable. I love both of them and the image is really cute! Nice job coloring them and the papers and embellishments on each one are perfect. --Gail
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards,Helen. They look fabulous in both colourways And I love that bow die!
ReplyDeletechris
x