Hi there, i'm sorry that it has been a while since I have posted on by blog- everything seems to be so busy at the moment! Hope you are all doing well :)
I'm popping by today to show a card I made for a friend to give to her mum. Here it is:
I have used a gorgeous LOTV image, coloured with ProMarkers. The sentiment is from the 'Save the Date' stamp set by Little Claire's. The papers are from Craft Creations, and I have inked all around the edges with purple ink. I have used Nestabilities Lacey Cirlces and Labels 16 as well as a Memory Box Corner Bow die and Whimsy Corner dies. Pearls and gems from my stash.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #177 - Distressing
Lili's Little Fairies- Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog- Anything Goes (excluding Christmas)
Pile it On #48- Anything but a Christmas Card
Polka Doodles #47 - Any die will do
Thanks for stopping by to see my card- hope you like it :) x
Clean and Simple Challenge Winner
2 days ago

Oh this card is so cute. I love the colours, layers and the wonderful image. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeleteEdna x
Lovely card Helen, the colours youve chosen are just so soft. Great image kate x
ReplyDeleteHi Helen
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card .. .. that image is just so cute.
Beautiful colour combo too.
Love Jules xx
Adorable and so gorgeous Helen...Thanks for joining us at Joanne Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
Love the lilac colours and the LOTV stamp is so cute.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours. so soft and beautiful. and the little bear is just tooo cute! Thanks for playing alomg with Polka Doodles. See you again next week!
ReplyDeleteAsha- Polka Doodles DT
Lovely card Helen. Love the purples.
ReplyDeleteSusan x
Such a sweet image Helen and gorgeous layout and colours to match. hugs x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and so 'crisp' looking, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "distressing" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous - that soft lilac distressing is just perfection - it ties all of the layers together so well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers for our 'Distressing' challenge. Good luck.
xo, Lou Mac.
This is so beautiful Helen, a card right up my alley as they say lol! it does get so busy at this time of year doesn't it? Hope you're keeping up! x
ReplyDelete