Saturday, 20 October 2012

Halloween over at Sweet Stampin' :)

Hi there! I hope you have all had a lovely start to your weekend :) There is a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin & the theme is 'Halloween' :)

We are sponsored by Letraset as well as our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen, so make sure you pop over and join in!

Here is my card for the challenge:


I have used a lovely little digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Mummy Josh', and have coloured him with ProMarkers and mounted on black cardstock. The papers are from the Kaisercraft 'Jungle Bug' pack. I also used Memory Box 'corner bow' die and 'Whimsy Dies' corner set. Pearls from my stash :)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Dynamic Duos #25- Orange & Black
Dream Valley Challenges #43- Halloween
Papertake Weekly- Fright Night
I Love ProMarkers #139- Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge #201- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Eerie Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) x

21 comments:

  1. A super Halloween card. Such a cute image and lovely papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen. Such a sweet image.... can you say that about hallowe'en cards?!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is just the sweetest ever! Great card Helen! Thanks for joining the fun at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, sweet image, love the colours, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at OSCC this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweet Helen, really sweet! Love the image and your colour choice is just fab.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is charming and that little bow in the corner is a perfect touch! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, he's so stinkin' cute! I love the corner bow die as well, I think it's one I will be adding to my wish list! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges. Best of luck, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Halloween card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! You colored that image perfectly! An all white image is difficult.. your shading is awesome. :) Thank you for playing along in 'Joy's Eerie Inspiration' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely halloween card.. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge
    Xoxo
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I just love this Helen! Sooo cute and fab spotty paper :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute for words. Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love that image and the patterned paper. thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well isn't he a cute little fella! Love this sweet image and those polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, so very cute, love the image and the flourish. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeek! This is too cute! What an adorable Halloween image! LOVE that Memory box die and the polka dot paper is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable, Helen! Your shading on that cute mummy is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This little guy is just way too adorable! I mean scarry…. Congrats on your well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats!! On beeïng the winner of Dynamic Duo's this week! Your card is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so cute! The image is adorable!! Beautiful design and die-cuts.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete