This week Little Claire have been showcasing some new stamps featuring 'Flossie' and here are my cards I have made using 'Flossie and Butterflies':
For this card I have mounted the image, which has been coloured with ProMarkers, onto pale blue cardstock. I have also used blue gingham paper, yellow polka dot ribbon and buttons from my stash. The tag sentiment is from a set called 'Little Beauties', also from Little Claires.
For this second card the image is again, coloured with ProMarkers, then mounted on pink and brown cardstock. The papers are from Dovecraft's 'Back to Basics III'. I have also used an EK Success Edger Punch and some pale pink polka dot ribbon :)
I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #121- something beginning with 'B' (First card- butterflies, buttons, blue)
Allsorts Challenge #143- Anything Goes (Second card)
Thanks for stopping by! :) x

Great card and thanks for joining us with our i spy this week at Crafty Catz
ReplyDeleteHi Helen
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx
Both gorgeous - love your colour combos - 'specially the lemon and blue - so pretty. Jx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards x
ReplyDeleteThese cards are lovely Helen. I hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Heike xx
Lovely cards Helen, I really love the fresh blue and yellow on the first one :o) Lisa x
ReplyDelete