Hi, I am stopping by to show you a card that I have made using a stamp I have had for ages and never used... I have been inspired by the lovely Lisa, who has challenged herself to ink up unused stamps this year.
So here is my card:
I have coloured the image using ProMarkers. I didn't intend to cut out the image as I have, but I bit of a trimming accident, and messed up the edges so it became necessary! Having said that, I am quite pleased with how it has turned out in the end. The papers are a mixture of Echo Park and Craft Creations, mounted on dark brown cardstock. Sentiment from Craftwork Cards and pearls from my stash. The brown card panel behind the main image is cut using nestabilities.
I have used the following sketch from Sketch n Stash, so I am entering my card in their free choice challenge:

Thanks for taking a look at my card, I am going to try to join in more with Lisa's challenge and use up some of the unused images I have mounting up! :) x

Ooh so lovely Helen! The colours are gorgeous together and I love the image too, she's so pretty. Thanks for keeping me company on my little challenge hun :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
Lovely card. I like the papers and colours you have used. Thank for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
ReplyDeleteSara-Jane xx
Such beautiful colours Helen xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous image and I love your colour combo too. Jx
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love your card, gorgeous colour combo
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle x