Saturday, 18 February 2012

Hello Friend...

Here is a little card I made today using a Lili of the Valley die cut image- one of my recent purchases- perfect as I wasn't really in the colouring mood!

I have also used Dovecraft 'Back to Basics' papers mounted on dark brown cardstock, some flower ribbon, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and an EK Success edger punch. Pearls and buttons from my stash. The sentiment is from Little Claire's, coloured with ProMarkers and edged with purple ink. I have also added a little glitter glue to the image...

I have followed the current sketch (challenge #81) at Sketch n Stash so I am entering my card there. I have also followed the recipe for challenge #97 at Craft your Passion.

Anyways, that's all for now... hope you like the card :) x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, gorgeous colours and image. Love these die cuts from LOTV, great for when you're not in a colouring mood :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute cute image and your coloring is amazing
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the image and those butterflies, love the buttons too!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete