Thursday, 4 August 2011

A Rose is a Rose...

Here are some pics of the cards I have made using the August Club Stamp from Little Claire Designs 'Rose Arbour'. The set includes this cute image of a little girl, along with the flowers and also a sentiment stamp, as well as a corner stamp :)

For this first card I have used the image of the little girl, along with a sentiment from a set by Red Gingham available from Little Claire's. The papers are First Edition 'Hideaway', with Core'dination cardstock. The sentiment is mounted on a panel cut using nestabilities. I have added glitter glue and pearls from my stash :)

The second card is made using DCWV papers ('Nana's Nursery Baby Girl'), mounted on black cardstock. On this card I have used both of the main images together, I have also used pearls and buttons from my stash.

Thank you once again for looking at my cards, hope you like them! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - so pretty. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Helen - love the colours you've used.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete