Today I am going to show you two cards I have made using the new 'Butterfly Tree' set from Little Claire's, which was released a while ago. For my cards I have used a couple of images, but there are lots more parts to this set, which really is a beauty :) I can't wait to play some more with the other items in the set, but for now, this is what I have made!
For the first card I have stamped the butterfly image directly onto a cardblank from Craftwork Cards, and coloured it using ProMarkers. I have then embellished the image using glitter glue, glossy accents and pearls from my stash. I have added the sentiment, mounted on cardstock and some flowers cut using First Edition papers ('Hideaway' pack). I have also added a panel of paper to the inside, again mounted on cardstock.
I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #50- Butterflies
Thanks for taking time time to look at my cards :) x

Hi there Helen. Fab CAS card. Love all the little details on it which really bring the image to life. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
ReplyDeleteTine :)
Two very pretty cards Helen, love the bright colours & pretty details.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
Gorgeous cards, especially love the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
Great CAS cards Helen, love them both!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx
These two cards are beautiful Helen. x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Helen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
ReplyDeletexx
Gorgeous CAS cards Helen, really lovely :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeletePS. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers hun!