This is the first shaped Easel Card I have made using a shaped base. I was inspired by all the wonderful cards I see when looking at other blogs and decided to have a go at making my cards a more interesting shape.
I cut the easel card using my Cricut machine as well as all the layers of card and paper. The papers are Papermania 'Lemon Sorbet' Capsule collection. The sentiment is port of the set and is mounted on card cut using Lacey Circles nestabilities. Flowers are cut using a MFT die and the pearls are from my stash. I have coloured the time using Promarkers and added glitter glue to the hegehog's hat.
I was quite pleased with it as a first attempt with this type of card, but overall I think I need to work at this a bit!
Thanks for looking at my cards! :) x

It's lovely Helen :o) A pretty, fresh card. Fab image and shape. Lisa x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Helen, love the pretty colours and fab shape.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
This is really beautiful Helen - so lovely and summery!
ReplyDeleteSharon x