Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Home again...

Hello there! I am now home from a lovely honeymoon in America and trying to catch up with everything- including my blog :)

While I was in the US I did quite a bit of craft shopping- which has to be done when the stores are so big & the products so much cheaper than over here... plus there always seems to be a sale of some sort... Just a selection of excuses I told my husband as he was being taken to 'yet another' craft shop! Once we were home he felt the need to spread all my purchases out on the kitchen table and take photographic evidence of just how much I had come home with! I thought I would share the photo with you...

Surely that's not too bad?!?! it could have been worse, right?! lol... :)

Now a couple of things to mention before I go and play with my new craft things... While I have been away a new challenge has started on the Little Claire blog.

The theme is 'Wedding/Anniversary', and here is my DT card for the challenge:

I have used a Little Claire Digi stamp called 'Bee Mine Toadstool', which is available here. I have coloured the image using ProMarkers. The papers are Doodlebug, mounted on black cardstock. I have also added ribbon, buttons and gems from my stash. The sentiment is from a Little Claire set (RWAV wedding set).

Thanks for taking the time to look, please pop over to the blog, check out the other DT cards and play along with us.

Another bit of news is that Little Claire have decided to discontinue some of theit stamps, and have put these on sale on their website- there are some great bargains to grab while stocks last so be quick! Check out the sale section here.

Right I am off to make some cards... bye for now :) x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, hope you had a wonderful honey moon and Wow! what a lot of scrummy stash. :o) Love this very cute card, very sweet image and I love the heart buttons.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have no worries - it's perfectly normal behaviour. I was exactly the same when I was in America last year - clothes - who needs clothes??!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - lovely card BTW!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    I'm glad you had a lovely honeymoon and that you managed to buy a fantastic stash of goodies :)
    Can I come and play at your house? lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and all the best for you and your husband. And you really made the most of your honeymoon and came back with so many brilliant goodies. Is it now playtime instead of housework for a while. LOL xx

    And your DT card for the challenge is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you've had a fabulous time hun! WOW at all your gorgeous new stash!!! But of course it was all absolutely necessary ;o) Love your card, great papers and image. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow............your goodies look fabulous....lots of Martha Stewart I note. Hope you didn't over do it on the baggage allowance! Glad you had a fabulous time....we got back from Cornwall last night......and yes I have a goodie stash to sort too...........but no where as big as yours.

    Looking forward to meeting you on the 17th....getting close now:)

    ReplyDelete