Wednesday, 31 August 2011

More Christmas Cards to Share...

Hi there! I'm trying to make the most of the time I have to craft and blog before term starts again :) Here are another couple of Christmas cards I have made recently...

This first card is made using a cute little stamp from Little Claire's called 'Manger', which is available here. I have coloured the image using ProMarkers.

The papers used here are Dovecraft 'Let it Snow', with blue and red Core'dinations cardstock. The sentiment is from a Red Gingham Christmas set, available only from Little Claire's, which I have mounted on a panel cut from 'Lacey Circles' nestabilities. I have made this panel by cutting 2 panels of the same size, one in red and one in blue, then overlapping them. The buttons are from my stash.

This second card is made using 'Little George', a stamp by Red Gingham. He is such a cutie, and a lovely image to colour! I have coloured him using ProMarkers.

The papers are Dovecraft 'Back to Basic Christmas', mounted onto black cardstock. The sentiment is from a Little Claire set, ribbon and gems from my stash :)

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenge:

Passion for ProMarkers challenge #115 - Flexible/anything goes

Thank you for taking time time to look at my cards, hope you like them :) Bye for now :) x

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely cards Helen. xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both super cards - lovely layouts and detail. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. two fabby cards :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete