Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Dream a Little Dream....

Well it was back to work today after a lovely half term. I'm very tired tonight, as I always am on the first day back:)

Here is a card which I made over the weekend using a lovely stamp from Little Claire Designs called 'Dream a Little Dream'. I love this little stamp and really enjoyed making this card :)

The papers are Craftwork Cards papers ('Ice Cream Parlour') with Papermania and Core'dinations cardstock. The main panel is cut using nestabilities, the edge inked with blue ink. The main image is coloured using ProMarkers. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, again, the edge is inked. The flowers are cut using Die-namics MFT die, buttons and ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers Challenge #103- Blue and Brown
Dream Valley Challenges #8- Stamp something
Paper Sundaes Challenge #72 - Let's get sentimental

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card :) x

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Lovely papers - and that little girl is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley, and good luck with the rest of the summer term!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card Helen:0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..and good luck!!...Debs x

    ReplyDelete