Today sees the start of a new challenge on the Little Claire's blog, which will be posted later on today. The theme is 'Cards for Men', and here my DT card for the challenge:
I have used the 'Lazy Days' stamp set, available from Little Claire's website. The main image is cut using nestabilities and the edge inked. The image is coloured using ProMarkers. The papers are Basic Grey, mounted onto Core'dinations cardstock. The sentiment 'Take it easy...' is from a different Little Claire's set (RWAV tree set). I have added buttons from my stash. This was a simple card to make and could be used for various occastions such as father's day, birthday, retirement etc.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers- Follow that Sketch
Papertake Weekly- Anything goes
Thank you once again for taking the time to look at my cards :) x

Super Card. Mary x
ReplyDeleteGreat card Helen :o) Love this stamp and the fab papers you've used. Lisa x
ReplyDeleteHi there Helen. What a fab male image.Think he might be about to spill his drink though! LOL. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
ReplyDeleteTine :)