Sunday, 22 May 2011

New from Little Claire's- The Great Outdoors

These 2 cards have been made using 'The Great Outdoors' stamp set from Little Claire's which is due to be released soon. The set includes the 2 main images you can see here, the sentiment 'enjoy every moment' as well as some smaller stamps :)


This is a really simple card, made using the sketch from a recent Little Claire's challenge. The papers are Kaisercraft (Jungle Bug collection). I have coloured the image using ProMarkers and I have used brown Papermania card stock. As I said, this is a very simple card, but I am really pleased with it! :)



This is my second card using this set. This time I used the second main image from the set- the tent and stamped the cloud (which is also included) above the tent. Other than that all the products used are the same as the previous card! :)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards! :) x

3 comments:

  1. Two very lovely cards Helen, love the bright colours and LO's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - perfect for those awkward men folk!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautful cards.......xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete