Sunday, 15 May 2011

Time for a catch up....

Right, it is time for a catch up! I have been really bad recently at keeping my blog updated, and have quite a few cards to show, which should have already been shown! So I am going to start with these two...


This is a simple card made using the 'Elephant in Squares' stamp set from Little Claire Designs.
This is a lovely stamp set to use, with lots of possibilities. More ideas available on the Little Claire website and on the other DT blogs.

I made this card using Dovecraft 'Back to Basics 2' papers and buttons. I have also used Core'dinateions cardstock and a craftwork cards cardblank.


It really was a simple card to make, but I like how it came out in the end :) x




This card made using the 'Hedgehogs in Squares' stamp from Little Claire's. I have used Papermania 'Birdsong' papers, layered with Core'dinations cardstock. The buttons are papermania, gems from my stash.

The photo makes the card look wonky... but is is straight... honestly... :)

Thank you for stopping by to see my cards :) I am going to try my best to post some more this week & catch up with myself :) x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, lovely couple of cards. Gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards love the colours you used with the elephants. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Helen - I love both these sets.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete