Monday, 7 February 2011

Valentines Card

I have made this card using a DigiStamp Boutique stamp ('Pippa & Sonny with rose'). This is the first Digi stamp I have used, as I have recently brought a new printer (the old one didnt like printing on card!)- and I was very impressed, I think I will be using them more often! :)

I have coloured the image using ProMarkers, cut the main panel and frame using Nestabilities (labels one), and added some glossy accents to the heart and rose. The sentiment is printed and then cut out using my Cricut machine (accent essentials cartridge). The black paper is papermania, but i'm not sure where the heart paper came from! I have used ribbon from my stash and I won the heart pins in a competition a while ago!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my card :) x

Challenges
I Love ProMarkers challenge # 51- Anything goes (using ProMarkers)
Stamp Something - Digi Challenge
DigiStamp Boutique- February competition

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card I love the image and your colouring
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet image, and I love the strong colours you've chosen in the background.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a such a cute card....really impressed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image, and your layout is great Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Lovely image and I love the strong, deep colours you have chosen - and your embellishments are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and perfect for a valentines card. Great colours and I love those heart pin embellies. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynnth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so sweet Helen, love this image and the little heart pins :o) Lisa x

    PS. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and Stamp Something! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card,so cute, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love the design.

    Which printer did you buy? I need to buy a new one and am looking around for the best one at the moment.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. You've coloured the image perfectly and I love your papers. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorjuss card hun, love the colours they are lush

    thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete