Friday, 25 February 2011

Blog Award! :)

Thanks to Helen for passing this blog award on to me! :)


The instructions which come with this are:
1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award - done!
2. Share 7 random things about yourself - my favourite colour is teal, i'm not very good at remembering to turn lights off (though I am working on this!), I have taken over 3 kitchen cupboards with my craft stash, I eat a fruit salad every day for my lunch, I am only 25 ProMarkers off having the whole set, I have recently discovered blogging and I drive a green car... all very random! :)
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award-well as I have only recently discovered blogging, I am going to choose 5 for now! I have chosen the following peeps:
  1. Carol
  2. Georgina
  3. Heidi
  4. Mary
  5. Louise
4. contact those bloggers and tell them they have won this award- I am off to do that now!

Thanks again Helen for the award :) x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this brilliant award to me. I will enjoy passing it on. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete