Saturday, 26 February 2011

Jug of Flowers :)


Here is a card I made today using a Digi Download from Little Claire Designs ('Daisy Pitcher'). The papers I have used are from a new stack I bought, and have been looking forward to using. They are from 'Citrus Stack' by DCWV. I have layered them up using Core'dinations cardstock, and added ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card :) x

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Helen, it reminds me that Spring will soon be here.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgoeus card... lovely spring colours too 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash... good luck ;o)

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the fresh feel to your card thank you for joining us at the creative cottage hope to see you again hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, wow your card is beautiful! Fab colours and love what you have done with this little fabby image. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have used. You have made a simple image into a brilliant card. Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete