Monday, 6 May 2013

Birthday Bear... :)

Hi, I am stopping by on this sunny bank holiday Monday, with a quick post to show you this birthday card I made:


I have used the lovely 'Mini Bear' stamp from Lili of the valley, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on dark brown cardstock, cut using Nestabilities. The sentiment tags are also from LOTV, stamped onto green linen card. The papers were from a magazine, twine and buttons from my stash :)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 

I Love ProMarkers #166- Put a Button on it


Hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday and enjoyed the sunshine :) x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, sweet image and beautiful papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab fun card ,love the colours and your shading on the cardlooks amazing
    thanks for joining us at i love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the image and the sweet little buttons.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge Helen with your lovely card. Fabulous bright colours!
    Good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete