Thursday, 4 April 2013

Butterfly Blossom...

Hi! I am calling in today to show you a card I have made with the gorgeous 'Butterfly Blossom' stamp, recently released by Little Claire's :)


I have coloured the image with ProMarkers, and cut it out using Nestabilities. I have teamed up Craft Creations paper and cardstock in pastel lilac colours and gently inked around the edges. I have used my favourite Memory Box corner bow die (I really struggle to make a card without it at the moment!) I have added Card Candi and a pearl from my stash to finish off :)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers #162- Favourite Colour
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card! I hope you all had a relaxing Easter weekend! :) x

5 comments:

  1. I love this colour and it is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, it's a gorgeous stamp and your colouring is great, gorgeous shades of lilac. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card,lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image - so pretty and delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete