Saturday, 1 September 2012

The Magic of Christmas!

Hello! Can you believe it is September already?! Today Little Claire's release their new monthly club stamp, and this month they have a lovely Christmas set for you called 'The Magic of Christmas' :)

The set includes 3 images and 4 sentiments and really can be used it lots of different ways!


For this card I have used the Sleigh stamp and coloured it with ProMarkers. I have them cut out the image using 'Classic Circle' Nestabilities and mounted it on lilac cardstock cut with 'Scalloped Circle' Nestabilities. Both of the sentiments I have used come with the set. The circular one is mounted on card cut using 'Lacey Circles' Nestabilities. The other sentiment is cut using an Xcut die. The papers are  from Wild Rose Studio, pearls and ribbon from my stash :)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers #132- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card :) Remember to check out the other DT cards over on the Little Claire website :) x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Really nice colour combo. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I LOVE your non-traditional colors, and the highlight of yellow you used when coloring your main image is amazing! Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colouring!! Thank you for taking part at I &hearts' Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen, such gorgeous colours! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete