On Friday it was my turn to share a project over on Little Claire's Blog. I chose to make some little Christmas Tags using Christmas Sentiments and Christmas Changing Tree Embellishments.
As well the stamp sets I have used a tag die, Nestabilities Lacey Circles, Kraft cardstock, gems and ribbon I have coloured the cute little stamps using ProMarkers & arranged them around the Christmas sentiments to fill the spaces. These little 'embellishments' are designed to hand on the 'Changing Tree' by Little Claire's but I thought it would be fun to use them by themselves :)
Thanks for stopping by! :) x
Clean and Simple Challenge Winner
2 days ago

These are gorgeous Helen!! I love the Kraft tags, these are going in my inspiration for tags. Never made any so far but been asked a few times. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteHelen!!! you have inspired me to grab out that Kraft card and get 'Christmasing'. What fabulous tags. Love them. hugs x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags. Love it... He he ))).. Going to make it also )) Thank you for inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Natali
Your little tags are lovely, I never thinks for doing work like this. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI do think all your cards are great! kate x
What wonderful tags. I love all the details and the patterned paper, this is tags in my taste:)
ReplyDeleteLove Mickaela