Saturday, 11 August 2012

'Things with Wings' over at Sweet Stampin'

Hi! Today is the start of a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this week we would like to see 'Things with Wings' :)

We are sponsored by Lili of the Valley as well as our monthly sponsor, Joanna Sheen. So make sure you pop over to the blog to check out the DT creations and join in with our challenge :)

Here is the card I made for this challenge:


I have used the gorgeous 'Pom Pom' from LOTV, coloured with ProMarkers and cut out using Nestabilities. The sentiment is also from LOTV. The papers are by Raspberry Road and I have inked all the edges with Memento ink. I added a wooden butterfly and gems from my stash to finish off :)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I love ProMarkers #129 - Vintage (I hope this is 'Vintage' enough to count!)
Craft Your Passion #122- Anything Goes (2nd Entry)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (2nd Entry)

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, but for now :) x

10 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! It says strawberry in a nice, subtle way. Good luck on Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen. I stamped her with the intention of using her for the challenge, sadly she was put to one side though so I might just have to use her again soon.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen. Loving this card, so very cute & the colours are beautiful for being more muted/vintagey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card Helen. Love the sweet image and gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite colours, gorgeous :)Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Papertake weekly - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Helen - love the warm colours
    Big Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card......great mix of papers and I love the butterfly embellishment :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete