One of my favourite new stamps is 'Silhouette Manger', which is such a lovely stamp to use (and with no colouring!)
Here is one of the cards I have made with this stamp:
I have stamped the image onto kraft card, along with the sentiment that also comes with the stamp. I have used dark brown cardstock to mount my image and papers. The papers are from Craftwork Cards, pearls from my stash. A very simple card, but I am pleased with the outcome :)
My second card with this stamp is also a simple one:
This time I have stamped the image using brown ink, again onto kraft card. I have also used kraft card to make the card base. I have mounted the image using dark brown and light green card then added a sentiment from LOTV and some pearls from my stash :)
I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes (first card)
Craft Your Passion Challenges #122- Anything Goes (second card)
Thanks for stopping by, I will do my best to catch up with the other releases soon. Make sure you keep an eye on Little Claire's Blog for details of their releases and special offers :) x

2 absolutely gorgeous cards sweetie...
ReplyDeletehugs and xxx
Gemma
Really nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle
very elegant chrismas cards - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna
ReplyDelete