Sunday, 29 July 2012

Christmas in July at Sweet Stampin' :)

Hi! Well we have a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this time we would like to see your Christmas cards! Yes, that's right, our theme is 'Christmas in July' :)

We are sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads and Joanna Sheen so please make sure you pop over to the Sweet Stampin' blog to check out the DT cards and join in our challenge! :)


I have used the cute 'Merry Mice' from Di's Digi Downloads, coloured with ProMarkers and mounted onto Kraft cardstock. The papers are from Craft Creations, ribbons and buttons from my stash :)

Thanks for dropping by, hope you like the card! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, I love the modern reds and greens and those cute little buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card with lovely little mouses and cute buttons. Beautiful.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Helen, such a cute image & gorgeous papers too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image Helen and such bright Christmas papers - just match it perfectly. Fabulous card! hugs x

    ReplyDelete