Thursday, 22 December 2011

Some more Little Christmas cards...

Here are some more little Christmas cards I have made, using the same layout as yesterday's... I sort of got on a roll... :)

This time I have used a set of cute santa images from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with ProMarkers... they were great fun to use! :)

I have had a craft sort out & tidy which always makes me feel good... I have also packed up my box of Christmas stash! I love making Christmas cards but I am always happy to pack the christmas stash away for a few months! :)

I am going to enter my cards in Digistamp Boutique's monthly competition for December.

I would also like to enter them in the following challenges:
I love ProMarkers #97- Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards :) x

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards Helen, I love these Santa images :o) I need to have a huge sort out in the craft room after Christmas - I've got the biggest desk ever but I'm working in a space about 8" square because the rest is so untidy lol!

    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas hun! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen - they are gorgeous - especially Santa and his pudding!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning cards helen.i love the fun images and fab cas designs :D
    thanks for joining us in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little cards again Helen! Thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers x

    ReplyDelete