Hi there. It has been so long since I last posted on my little blog, this time of term always seems to be so busy and tiring! :) Anyways... end of term today, so lots of rest for me & hopefully time to catch up on my blog :)
Thought I would just share this card with you while I am here... it is this week's Weekly Project over on the Little Claire Blog... for step by step instructions & materials list please pop over to the Little Claire's Blog.
Thanks for looking at my card, hope you like it! :) x

Fab card Helen. The Spikey Flowers are so stylish and versatile. Love your layout and colour scheme x
ReplyDeleteLovely card Helen, such pretty colours :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card Helen. Jxx
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, it's great to have time off is'nt it? Hope the chores got done and you have time to relax before the big day. Love the gorgeous card, very pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteDonna x