These are the cards I have made using the gorgeous April club set from Little Claire Designs. I just love these cute owls... :)
I have coloured the images using ProMarkers. The papers I have used for the first card are from the 'Sugar & Spice' collection by Dovecraft, mounted on Core'dinations cardstock. I have added embellishments and gems to the patterned paper to add dimension & detail. I have also used glossy accents on the hearts.
This second card is a simple card using Basic Grey papers and Core'dinations cardstock. The panels for the main image are cut using nestabilities.
This is one of the 4 sets Steve will be showing on Create & Craft this Thursday (07/04/11) at 11am :)
Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards... I hope you like them! :) x

Hi Helen, love your gorgeous cards, fab designs and very yummy papers. LOVE the owls too! :o)
ReplyDeleteDonna x
Super cards I love them. Mary x
ReplyDeleteLove the colour choices, brilliant cards. Carol S. xx
ReplyDeleteSuper duper card - just love those owls. Jxx
ReplyDelete