Sunday, 20 March 2011

Blissful...

It is time for another challenge over at Little Claire's blog. The theme for challenge # 3 is 'Pink and Green'.

This is the DT card I have made for this challenge. The card blank and and circles were cut using my cricut machine (Wildcard cartridge). The papers are 'My Mind's Eye', with Core'dinations cardstock.

The Little Claire stamp I have used is 'blissful', which I have coloured using ProMarkers. For the dress I have stamped onto pattern paper, cut it out and layered it onto the stamped image. I have added flowers and sticky pearls to the edge.

I do not normally make pink cards, as I am never happy with the results, but I was pleasantly surprised with this! :)

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #17 - Anything but square
Stampin' for the Weekend #6- Mother's Day
Digi Doodles Shop's Best #51- Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. So pretty.The colours have a fresh Spring feel.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this very cute card. I think I must get this stamp. Your choice of pinks are perfect. Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so cute Helen & my fav colour combo :)
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet........thank you for joining AGOAC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card - love the image. Jx

    ReplyDelete