Sunday, 16 January 2011

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my first post on my blog :) Here I am going to post a sample of the cards I have made for various purposes, before starting (hopefully regular) posts showing the cards and crafts I make from now on!

Christmas Cards -These cards were featured in the December Issue of Crafts Beautiful using stamps by Little Claire Designs. I absolutely love these stamps, especially 'The Most Wonderful Time...' and 'Christmas Pals' designs, these cards were a pleasure to make and I was very excited to see my designs in a magazine :)

































Some of my other favourite cards...






























All these cards have been made at various times using stamps by Little Claire Designs. They are coloured using ProMarkers.
I hope you like my cards and will come back to have a look at my future posts :) x

5 comments:

  1. Fab cards Helen! So pleased to see you blogging - hope you have fun with it :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and great to see you blogging too!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland, Love your cards. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,

    Welcome to the world of blogging, your cards are lovely.

    missy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, hope you are well today? Love, love, love your array of beautiful cards, such a great assortment.

    hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete