As some of you will already know, Steve has launched a new range of stamps called 'Room with a View'. He lauched the first 4 stamp sets in this range on Wednesday 12th January on Create & Craft! Here are some of the cards I have designed so far using these sets :)
Clean and Simple Challenge Winner
2 days ago

Lovely cards and all so different, I wouldnt like to have to choose a favourite, I love them all. Mary x
ReplyDeleteHey Helen, congrats on your new blog-it looks great! Some lovely cards too. x
ReplyDeleteA lovely selection of cards Helen - gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, Wow! What a fabulous selection of cards. Love the colours. It's great you now have a blog, so we can see all of your cards. Plus we can leave you lovely comments, your work deserves. Carol S.xx
ReplyDeleteHey Helen!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you now have a blog to showcase your cards, well done, Gill x