Saturday, 23 August 2014

Simply Silhouettes... :)

Hi there! I have been SUCH a bad blogger recently, it is time for a bit of a catch up! :) I am currently relaxing on holiday and thought I would take a break from the sun and show you some cards that I have made using the lovely silhouettes range from Little Claire's.

This first card is my DT card for the current challenge over on Little Claire's Blog:


For this card I have used the 'Silhouette Gardening', stamped in Versamark ink and mounted on dark brown cardstock. The papers are from Lili of the Valley, corner dies and gems from my stash. 

Don't forget to pop over to Little Claire's Blog to have a look at the other DT cards and to join in our challenge! :)


This card has been made using 'Whisper a Wish' and My Mind's Eye 'Notable' papers, teamed with yellow card stock, pale blue ink, ribbon, card candi and little gems.  

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges: 

Craft Your Passion #226 - 'Use at least 3 patterned papers' (first card)
Papertake Weekly - 'Use a die cut' (second card)

Well I'm off now, hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend :) While I am feeling organised I might try to schedule another post for tomorrow! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my what delightful cards.Great layouts that show the stamps off to their full.Love the mix of papers.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...i love both your card Helen. they are so fun and bright and I love the contrast with the black.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete