Here is my card:
I have used the lovely 'Letters Snow' stamp set from Little Claire's, so very useful either for creating your own sentiments or as the main image on your card :)I have coloured the letters with ProMarkers. The papers are from Craft Creations, wooden embellishments, pearls and ribbons from my stash. The wooden snowflakes are also coloured with ProMarkers, the edges of the paper and card are lightly inked in blue. I have also used circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities :) x
Hope you are all having a pleasant weekend- remember to pop over to Little Claire's Blog to enter our challenge and check out the lovely DT cards! Bye for now x

A very pretty card Helen, LOVE the gorgeous design.
ReplyDeleteDonna x
Gorgeous card sweetie...Hope you are well!!
ReplyDeletehugs and xxx
Gemma
Beautiful Christmas card Helen....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, all the best for 2014..Hugs Lozzy xx
ReplyDelete